Decadent Chocolate Dessert Pizza
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12-14 strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of Large Round Stone.
Using lightly floured Baker's Roller(R), roll dough to a 12-inch circle,
about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not
over-bake.) Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Utility Knife; cool completely
on baking stone.
- Place chocolate morsels in Classic Batter Bowl; microwave, uncovered, on
HIGH 30-60 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each
20-second interval. Add cream cheese; whisk until well blended using Stainless
Steel Whisk. Spread chocolate mixture over cookie to within 1/2 inch of edge
using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R).
- Reserve one strawberry for garnish. Hull remaining strawberries using Cook's
Corer(R); cut in half using Utility Knife. Slice banana with Egg Slicer Plus(R).
Arrange strawberries around edge of pizza; arrange banana slices in center of
pizza. Chop almonds using Food Chopper; sprinkle over banana slices. Create
a strawberry fan with reserved strawberry. Garnish pizza with strawberry fan.
- Cut into wedges using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol
25 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 110 mg, Fiber 2 g
To toast almonds, spread almonds in a single layer over bottom of Small Oval
Baker. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown;
To create a strawberry fan using the Egg Slicer Plus, open the slicer and
place the strawberry stem end down; slice most of the way through it with the
wires. Remove the strawberry from the wires and gently fan out the slices.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.