- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ham
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- Break eggs into Small Batter Bowl; add water, salt and black pepper and
whisk lightly with Stainless Steel Whisk.
- Melt butter over medium heat in Small Sauté Pan. When butter starts to bubble,
pour egg mixture into Pan. With Classic Scraper, carefully push cooked portions
of egg towards the center, tilting so uncooked portions flow to open areas of
- When no visible liquid egg remains, sprinkle green pepper, ham, onion and
cheese over half of omelet. Fold omelet in half and allow to cook for an additional
2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.
Yield: 1 serving
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.