Double Chocolate Fruit Dip
- 3 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate for baking
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- 7 cups assorted fresh fruit dippers such as apple or pearwedges; banana or peach slices; or whole strawberries
- In Small Micro-Cooker, microwave white chocolate and half of the whipped
topping, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute, stirring after each 20-second interval,
until melted and smooth.
- In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese with white chocolate mixture;
whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Fold in remaining whipped topping
using Classic Scraper.
- Place half of the dip into chilled Chillzanne Mini-Bowl; drizzle with 1/4
cup of the chocolate syrup, forming an even layer. Cover chocolate syrup layer
with remaining dip; spread with Large Spreader, forming a smooth surface. Drizzle
remaining chocolate syrup in a spiral pattern over dip. Using Cake Tester, drag
through chocolate syrup, forming a swirled pattern.
- Prepare fruit for dipping. Place Chillzanne Mini-Bowl in center of chilled
Chillzanne Platter; arrange fruit around dip.
Yield: 14 servings (2 3/4 cups dip)
Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoon dip, 1/2 cup fruit): Calories 130, Total
Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium
40 mg, Fiber 1 g
Cook's Tip: If desired, serve Spicy Cinnamon Chips along with dip and fruit.
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray 4 (7-inch) flour tortillas with water
using Kitchen Spritzer. Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar and 3/4 teaspoon Pantry
Cinnamon Plus" Spice Blend in Flour/Sugar Shaker; sprinkle over tortillas.
Using Pizza Cutter, cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place in single layer on Large
Round Stone. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove to
Nonstick Cooling Rack; cool completely.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef