Easy Artichoke Melts
- 6 slices firm white bread
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Pitted ripe olives, sliced (optional)
- Fresh parsley, snipped (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using serrated bread knife, cut crusts from bread; cut each slice into 4
squares, for a total of 24 squares. Place squares over bottom of small bar pan.
Chop artichoke hearts using food chopper. Grate cheese using deluxe cheese greater.
- In same batter bowl, combine artichokes 1/2 cup of the cheese, mayonnaise
and garlic pressed with garlic press; mix well using classic scraper. Using
small scoop, place one scoop artichoke mixture onto each bread square; sprinkle
with remaining cheese. If desired, top with olives sliced with egg slicer plus,
or parsley snipped with kitchen shears.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges of bread are golden brown Remove to
- Serve using mini serving spatula.
Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.