Easy Chicken Fajitas
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package (1-1.25
ounces) fajita seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 small lime, cut in
- 8 (7-8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Optional toppings: salsa, shredded
- guacamole, sliced pitted ripe olives and
- sour cream
- Cut bell peppers into 1/2-inch strips. Cut onion and tomato into 1/4-inch
wedges. Set vegetables aside.
- Cut chicken into 1/4-inch strips. Combine chicken and seasoning mix in small
bowl; toss to coat and set aside.
- Heat Grill Pan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray pan with vegetable oil
using Kitchen Spritzer. Add bell peppers and onion; cook for 3 minutes without
- Stir and cook an additional 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from pan; set aside.
- Spray pan again with vegetable oil. Add chicken; cook for 2-3 minutes without
- Add garlic. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is no longer
- Add reserved vegetable mixture and tomato to pan. Squeeze lime over chicken
mixture. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through; stir.
- To serve, spoon a portion of the chicken and vegetable mixture in center
of each tortilla. Top with desired toppings, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
per serving: (2 fajitas): Cal: 380, TFat 8 g, Sat; Fat .5 g, Chol: 65 mg,
Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 33 g, Sodium 860 mg, Fiber 2 g
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.