El Paso Burgers
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 pounds ground meat
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 slices pepper-jack or Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- Combine the first four ingredients; mix well, shape into patties, and grill
or broil until done.
- Serve on buns, topped with cheese, sour cream (if desired) and salsa.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.