Fantastic Focaccia Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 ounces Romano cheese grated, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, divided
- 2 firm plum tomatoes, sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll pizza crust into a 12-inch circle on 13-inch Baking Stone using lightly
floured Dough and Pizza Roller. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork before adding
toppings. Press garlic using Garlic Press; spread evenly over crust. Grate half
of Romano cheese (1/3 cup) over crust using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle with
1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 teaspoon oregano. Thinly slice tomatoes using
Grater-Slicer; arrange in single layer over cheese.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and oregano. Grate remaining Romano
cheese over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Cut into squares; serve hot with Miniature-Serving Spatula.
Tip: Add onions, peppers and olives.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes