Festive Winter Crunch Bark
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 cup salted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds white chocolate wafers
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- Line Stoneware Bar Pan with Parchment Paper, allowing about 6 inches to
extend over long sides of Pan.
- To toast coconut, place coconut in Large Micro-Cooker. Microwave on MEDIUM
3 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring every minute.
- Coarsely chop cashews with Food Chopper.
- Combine coconut and cashews in Small Batter Bowl. Place chocolate in Large
Micro-Cooker. Microwave on MEDIUM 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute with
Mix 'N Scraper, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in cereal and half of coconut mixture, mixing until all ingredients
are well coated. Spread evenly over bottom of Pan using Large Spreader. Sprinkle
with remaining coconut mixture; gently pressing into chocolate.
- Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Bring edges of Parchment Paper up over bark and break into 2 inch pieces.
Yield: 32 pieces
Per serving: 151 calories; 2g Protein; 10 g fat; 15g carbohydrate; 65 mg
Cook's Tip: Sliced almonds can be substituted for cashews, if desired.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.