Fiesta Chili Corn Bread
Corn Bread Crust
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 2 (9 ounce) package scorn muffin mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs slightly, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
- 1/2 cup chopped, drained, pitted ripe olives
- Sour cream
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Corn Bread Crust: Coat two 10-inch round baking pans lightly with oil. Line
the bottom with cooking parchment.
- Combine the corn, muffin mix, milk and eggs in a bowl mix well. Spoon half
the batter into each of the prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes. Invert each crust onto a serving platter.
- Filling: Heat the chili in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan over the medium
heat until hot. stirring occasionally. Spread the chili over the crust. Sprinkle
with cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese and green onions and olives.
- Garnish with sour cream.
- Cut each into 8 wedges.
Yield: 16 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.