Garden Seafood Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed
fresh spinach leaves, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 green onion with top, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces crabmeat, coarsely chopped (may use imitation crabmeat)
- 1/4 cup pitted
olives, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. On 13-inch Round Baking
Stone, arrange triangles in circle with points in the center and wide ends toward
the outside. Using lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll out dough to
12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Cool completely.
- Using Food Chopper, chop spinach in 3 batches.
- In 1-quart batter bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup of the spinach, green
onion, dill weed, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon zest and lemon juice; mix
well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust.
- Using Food Chopper, coarsely chop crabmeat, olives and remaining 1/2 teaspoon
- Cut pizza using Pizza Cutter; serve with Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 10 servings
Approximately 180 calories and 14 g of fat per serving