Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 (11.3 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray fluted pan with oil (preferably
use Pampered Chef Stoneware).
- Combine cheese, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Dip each piece into melted butter then
roll in cheese mixture and arrange evenly in pan.
- Bake 27 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes on rack then carefully invert to remove bread. Cool slightly.
Yield: 16 servings
170 calories, 8g fat, 150mg sodium, 1g dietary fiber
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes