- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Pantry Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- Vanilla ice cream or thawed, frozen whipped topping (optional)
- Brush Stoneware Fluted Pan with vegetable oil using Pastry Brush.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk pumpkin, molasses, eggs and Spice Blend until
smooth, using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add cake mix; mix with Mix 'N Scraper until
thoroughly blended, about 1 minute.
- Pour batter into pan, spreading evenly. Microwave on HIGH 14 minutes or
until Cake Tester inserted near center comes out clean. (Cake will be slightly
moist on top near center.) Let stand in microwave 10 minutes. If necessary,
loosen cake from sides of pan using Skinny Scraper; invert onto serving plate.
Let cool 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings
(Light) Nutrients per serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat
2.5 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Carbohydrate 43 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 330 mg, Fiber 2
To bake in a conventional oven, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake 40-50
minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes our clean.
If using a microwave oven without a built-in turntable, rotate cake once
after 7 minutes of cooking.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef