- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/5 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Sift the flour, ginger, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a medium
bowl and mix well.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl until blended.
- Add the sugar, beating until creamy.
- Add the buttermilk, molasses and oil. Beat until blended.
- Stir in the flour mixture until smooth.
- Bake in a waffle iron using manufacturer's directions.
- Serve with butter and syrup or as a dessert with whipped cream.
Yield: 8 waffles
Per Serving: Calories 304; Fat 11 g; Sodium 420 mg; Dietary Fiber 1 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.