- 10 to 12 small carrots (or small bag of baby carrots), sliced with Garnisher
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mint or parsley (optional)
- Cook carrots; when tender, drain (in Colander), set aside.
- Melt margarine; add sugar and honey.
- Add carrots. Cook over low heat 5 minutes; stir.
- Sprinkle with mint or parsley.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes