Grilled Chicken Caesar Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 3 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope Caesar salad
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) Italian bread shell
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, coarsely grated
- 3 large leaves romaine, coarsely
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Place the chicken in a large sealable bag (zip-type). Save 1 tablespoon
- Combine the remaining dressing mix, 5 tablespoons of the olive oil and white
vinegar in a jar with tight-fitting lid. Cover the jar and shake to mi. Reserve
2 tablespoons of the olive oil mixture. Pour the remaining olive oil mixture
over the chicken, toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours,
- Heat the grill or broiler. Remove the chicken from the bag; discard the
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes per side over hot coals. Center must have no pink.
Cut the chicken into thin slices.
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Brush the bread shell with remaining olive oil . Mix the reserved dressing
mix with parmesan cheese in a small mixing bowl. Sprinkle over top.
- Place the bread shell on a round pizza pan. Bake 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Arrange the chicken on the baked bread shell. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Toss the romaine and tomatoes
in a medium bowl. Drizzle with the remaining oil, stirring until coated.
- Cut the pizza into 6 wedges. Top each wedge with some lettuce mixture.
Yield: 6 servings
Per serving Calories: 524 Fat 26 g Sodium 1032 mg Dietary Fiber 2 g Nutrition
information includes the entire amount of the marinade.