Grilled Turkey Breast Steaks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 (4-ounce) turkey breast steaks, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- Combine soy sauce, oil, chicken broth, lemon juice, onion, dry mustard and
black pepper in Small Batter Bowl; whisk until blended.
- Place turkey in resealable plastic food storage bag. Add marinade; seal
bag. Marinate in refrigerator 1-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove turkey from marinade; discard marinade. Grill turkey over medium
coals 6-8 minutes per side, turning with Barbecue Fork and Barbecue Turner,
or until meat is no longer pink in center.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol
55 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 23 g, Sodium 1030 mg, Fiber 0 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef