Ham Florentine Wreath
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 ounces thickly sliced deli ham, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces Swiss cheese, grated (1 1/4 cups)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 egg, separated
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescents into 16 triangles. With wide end toward center arrange
8 triangles in circle. Arrange remaining 8 triangles in center matching wide
ends. Seal seams.
- Mix ham, green onions, 1 cup cheese, spinach, mayonnaise and black pepper.
Scoop filling over seams of dough forming circle.
- Arrange tomatoes in overlapping circular pattern over filling.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Lift corners of dough over filling one at a time slightly overlapping to
- Beat egg white lightly; brush over dough.
- Sprinkle almonds over wreath.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.