Hearty Six-Can Chili
- 1 pound lean (90%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Place ground beef and onion in Dutch (6-quart) Oven. Cook and stir over
medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking beef
into small crumbles. Drain, if necessary.
- Open chili beans, tomatoes, black beans and soup using Smooth-Edge Can Opener.
Drain and rinse black beans.
- Add all ingredients including chili powder to meat mixture in Dutch Oven.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, over low heat for 30 minutes,
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.