- 1 (2.5 ounce) package processed sliced beef
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon all-purpose dill mix
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 14 wonton wrappers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop beef finely with food chopper.
- Combine all ingredients (except wonton wrappers) in bowl. Blend until smooth
- Separate wonton wrapper and place one in each cup of the mini-muffin pan.
Using mini-tart shaper, press each wrapper into cup. With the small stainless
steel scoop, fill cups with cheese mixture. Wet fingers slightly and pinch top
of each wrapper together.
- Bake until wrappers are golden brown.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.