Homemade Fudge Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine chocolate chips and butter in Small Micro-Cooker® and microwave
on HIGH 1 minute. Blend with Skinny Scraper; microwave again for 1 minute. Add
evaporated milk and gently stir with Stainless Steel Whisk.
- Microwave 1 minute, whisk until smooth, then microwave again 30 seconds
to 1 minute until glossy and thick. Sauce will thicken as it stands.
- Serve warm over ice cream.
- Store remaining sauce covered in refrigerator.
Yield: 2 cups
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes