Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings
- 16 chicken wingettes or drumettes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons Pantry Barbecue Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 cups assorted vegetable dippers such as carrot and celery sticks, red and green bell pepper strips and cucumber slices (optional)
- Ranch salad dressing (optional)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken wings under cold water and pat dry using paper towels.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine seasoning mix, ketchup, garlic pressed with
Garlic Press, vinegar and honey; mix well using Skinny Scraper. Set aside 1/4
cup of the sauce mixture.
- Add wings to batter bowl; toss to coat using Mix 'N Scraper.
- Arrange chicken wings in a single layer in Square Baker.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove baker to Stackable Cooling Rack. Using Pastry Brush, brush wings
with reserved sauce.
- To serve, arrange wings on Oval Platter. Serve with assorted vegetable dippers
and ranch dressing, if desired.
- Serve using Large Serving Tongs.
Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: (2 chicken wings): Calories 130, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated
Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 9 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber
For easier cleanup, place a 12-inch square of Parchment Paper into bottom
of baker. Proceed as recipe directs.
If desired, recipe can be doubled and baked in the Stoneware Bar Pan.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef