Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 16 chicken wingettes or drumettes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons Pantry
Barbecue Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 cups assorted vegetable dippers such as carrot
and celery sticks, red and green bell pepper strips and cucumber slices (optional)
- Ranch salad dressing (optional)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken wings under cold water and pat dry using paper towels.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine seasoning mix, ketchup, garlic pressed with
Garlic Press, vinegar and honey; mix well using Skinny Scraper. Set aside 1/4
cup of the sauce mixture.
- Add wings to batter bowl; toss to coat using Mix 'N Scraper.
- Arrange chicken wings in a single layer in Square Baker.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove baker to Stackable Cooling Rack. Using Pastry Brush, brush wings
with reserved sauce.
- To serve, arrange wings on Oval Platter. Serve with assorted vegetable dippers
and ranch dressing, if desired.
- Serve using Large Serving Tongs.
Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: (2 chicken wings): Calories 130, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated
Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 9 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber
For easier cleanup, place a 12-inch square of Parchment Paper into bottom
of baker. Proceed as recipe directs.
If desired, recipe can be doubled and baked in the Stoneware Bar Pan.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.