Honey Mustard Glazed Turkey Breast
- 1 bone-in turkey breast half (2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray Square Baker pan with vegetable
- Place turkey breast, skin side up, into baker pan.
- In small batter bowl, combine chicken broth, honey, Dijon mustard, water,
garlic, cornstarch, paprika and black pepper; whisk until smooth using whisk.
pour mixture over turkey breast.
- Bake uncovered, 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting every 20 minutes.
- Remove turkey from oven when Thermometer inserted into thickest part of
breast registers 170 degrees F.
- Remove turkey breast from pan; place on cutting board and let stand 10 minutes
- Pour honey mustard sauce from pan into gravy boat; thin sauce with hot water
to desired consistency, if necessary.
- Carve turkey into thin slices; serve with sauce.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 370, Fat 13 g, Sodium 650 mg, Dietary Fiber
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef