This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Hot Tuna and Cheddar Sandwiches
- 2 cans water-packed albacore tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash of black pepper
- 4 burger buns, split
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, divide evenly among buns.
- Wrap sandwiches loosely in aluminum foil, place on baking sheet, and bake
15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef