Pampered Chef Recipes
Iced Cinnamon Pull-Aparts
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (11.3 ounce) package refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush inside of stoneware crock with butter.
- In a bowl, whisk egg white, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dinner rolls and cut each roll into quarters. Add dough pieces to egg mixture; toss to coat.
- Place one-third of the dough pieces into crock. Sprinkle with half of the raisins. Repeat layers one time; top with remaining dough pieces. (Do not press down.)
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until bread is deep golden brown.
- Remove crock from oven to a cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. Loosen bread from sides of crock; carefully remove bread from crock. Cool slightly.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk in small bowl; drizzle over warm bread.
- Let stand until glaze is set.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef