Inside Out Lasagna
- 1 package uncooked bowtie pasta
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds beef or sausage links (casings removed)
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes in juice
- 4 eggs
- 1 (32 ounce) container ricotta
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Meanwhile, chop onion with food chopper, cook and stir onion and ground
beef on stove 8-10 minutes or until browned breaking beef into small crumbles.
Press garlic into beef using garlic press. Stir in pasta sauce and tomatoes,
remove from heat
- In stainless mixing bowls, lightly beat eggs with stainless whisk. Add cheese,
parsley, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- To assemble Lasagna, place cooked pasta into bottom of rectangular baker.
Top with meat mixture. Spoon ricotta mixture over sauce; Spread evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until ricotta mixture is set and lightly browned.
Yield: 15 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef