Italian Salad Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 1 ounce
fresh Parmesan cheese, grated, divided (1/4 cup)
- 5 cups romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion,
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- For crust, roll out dough to edge of 15-inch baking stone, or pizza pan.
Press garlic cloves over crust and spread evenly. Sprinkle dough with herbs.
- Bake on bottom oven rack 12-14 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- While crust is baking, prepare toppings. Shred mozzarella cheese, grate
Parmesan cheese, slice lettuce, chop tomato. Slice Olives. Thinly slice red
- Place lettuce, tomato, olives, and red onion in mixing bowl. Add dressing;
toss to coat.
- Remove crust from oven to cooling rack. Immediately top with mozzarella
cheese, half of the Parmesan cheese, and salad mixture. Sprinkle with remaining
- Cut with pizza slicer; serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition facts per serving: 160 calories; 5 g fat, 250 mg sodium, 2 g fiber