Kitchen Craft Brownies
Perfect for gift-giving, the dry ingredients for these chunky brownies are layered
like sand-art. When you're ready, simply add the liquid ingredients, mix and
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup mini candy coated baking bits
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vegetable
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coarsely chop walnuts with Food Chopper; set aside.
- In Small Batter Bowl, layer dry ingredients evenly as follows; salt, baking
powder, 1/2 cup flour, cocoa powder, 2/3 cup sugar, baking bits, 1 cup flour,
2/3 cup sugar, cinnamon, white chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Cover with lid and attach these instructions:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine contents of Batter Bowl with 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1/4 cup water,
3 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in large bowl; mix until well blended
using Mix 'N Scraper.
- Spread into Square Baker lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Cool. Cut into squares; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 20 brownies
Per serving: 225 calories; 3g protein; 12g fat; 29g carbohydrate; 100 mg
Cook's Tip: When preparing recipe for your own use, omit layering ingredients
and prepare according to directions.