Louisiana Corn Muffins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- Grease 12 muffin cups. In large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking
powder and salt.
- In medium bowl combine milk, oil, eggs and Tabasco.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add milk mixture and stir just
to combine. Stir in corn. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serve warm.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes