Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (10 ounce) thin crust Italian bread shell
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 4 (2 ounce) Canadian
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread shell on 13" Round Stone.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Cover evenly with pineapple.
- Stack Canadian bacon slices; cut stack into eighths. Arrange bacon over
pineapple on bread shell. Using Egg Slicer Plus, slice mushrooms.
- Using Food Chopper, chop bell pepper.
- Grate parmesan cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater.
- Sprinkle mushrooms and bell pepper evenly over bread shell. Top with remaining
1 cup of mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges with Pizza Cutter.
- Serve with Mini-Serving Spatula.