Mac 'n' Cheese Soup
- 1 (14 ounce) package deluxe type macaroni and cheese
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar soup
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook macaroni as directed on package in a 4-quart casserole. Drain in large
- Meanwhile, chop broccoli and onion; in food chopper. Combine broccoli, onions,
water in the casserole. Bring to a boil: cook 2 minutes. DO NOT DRAIN.
- Stir in cooked macaroni, cheese sauce from pouch, milk, cheese soup and
ham. Return to a boil; stirring occasionally.
- Use soup ladle and serve in 6 bowls.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes