- 2 pounds (50-60) medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 12 whole black peppercorns
- Snipped parsley, for garnish
- Clean mushrooms and set aside.
- Flatten garlic on Cutting Board with Chef's Knife. For marinade, combine
all ingredients except parsley in Dutch Oven.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand
until cooled slightly.
- Transfer mushrooms and marinade to container with tight-fitting lid; cover
and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, drain marinade from mushrooms. Transfer mushrooms to serving dish.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve using Small Serving Tongs.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 0.5 mg,
Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 200 mg, Fiber less than
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes