Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- 1 (6.5 ounce)
jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 ounce fresh Parmesan
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 ounces sliced salami (about 8 slices)
- 1/2 cup
pitted ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roll pizza dough into 14-inch circle on 15-inch Round Baking Stone.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade. Lightly brush crust with small
amount of marinade using the Pastry Brush.
- Bake crust 8 minutes; remove from oven.
- Grate Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over crust. Stack salami slices; cut into
quarters; arrange over cheese. Slice olives. Chop artichokes, green pepper,
and onion. Slice tomatoes. Sprinkle artichoke mixture over pizza. Top with sliced
tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.