Mediterranean Chicken Ring
- 2 packages Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 package "recipe ready" chicken breast (or some cooked, cooled chicken)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 (8 ounce) container feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 2 cloves garlic
- Lay out the crescents into a circle with the points out. Roll center of
circle a bit to make it into 1 flat piece.
- Chop veggies and chicken.
- Put garlic through a garlic press.
- Mix everything together and spread onto the crescent rolls. Pull the points
of the crescents up over the filling and tuck into center.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef