Mexican-Style Deep-Dish Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 3 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups thick and
chunky salsa, divided
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese divided
cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced
pitted ripe olives
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut biscuits into quarters; place in large bowl. Stir in 1 cup of the salsa,
2 cups of the cheese, bell pepper, onions, olives and garlic; mix well. Spread
mixture in greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Pour remaining 1/2 cup salsa over
top; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 9 servings