Monterey Spinach Melts
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Salt and ground white pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package cocktail bread rounds
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except bread rounds and cheese in Classic Batter
Bowl. Spread spinach mixture onto bread rounds with Cheese Knife; place on Large
- Slice 20 slices of cheese using Cheese Knife. Place on top of spinach mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 20 appetizers
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.