As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pint fresh mushrooms, sliced (approximately 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate dough into triangles and place on 13-inch baking stone with points
in center. Press crescent roll dough together using hands and pinch seams together.
- Toss mushrooms and butter together. Arrange mushrooms on top of dough. Sprinkle
with cheese and seasonings.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut into wedges or squares.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 12 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes