Mushroom Focaccia Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 (16 ounce) pouch Pantry Pizza Crust & Roll Mix (including yeast packet)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Pantry Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups very warm water (120 degrees F-130 degrees F)
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Heat
Stir-Fry Skillet over high heat; spray lightly with oil using Kitchen Spritzer.
Add mushrooms and onions; cook, stirring frequently, 5 to 7 minutes or until
golden brown and all liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine pizza crust mix, yeast packet and 1 tablespoon
of the seasoning mi. Add water and oil; stir until mixture forms a ball. Turn
dough out onto well-floured Cutting Board. With floured hands, gently knead
dough 8 to 10 times. Lightly sprinkle Rectangle Stone with flour using Flour/Sugar
Shaker. Roll out to edges of baking stone using lightly floured Baker's Roller.
- In Small Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press
and remaining seasoning mix; mix well. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over
dough using Large Spreader to within 1/2 inch of edge. Using Handy Scraper,
make 1/2-inch deep cuts around edge of dough at 1/2-inch intervals, forming
a decorative border.
- Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the
cheese over mayonnaise mixture and crust. Spoon mushroom mixture evenly over
mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 10 minutes.
- Cut using Pizza Cutter; serve using Large Serving Spatula.
Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: (Light) Calories 210, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat
1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 32 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 2
Cook's Tip: One (16 ounce) package hot roll mix can be substituted for the Pizza
Crust & Roll Mix, if desired.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes