Nancy's Apple Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together in large mixing bowl.
- Dissolve baking soda in lemon juice.
- Combine baking soda mixture, eggs and vanilla extract with butter mixture.
Beat mixtures together.
- Peel, core and slice apples with Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer and coarsely
chop the apple slices with Food Chopper. Gently fold apples into butter.
- Combine crumb mixture ingredients, cutting in butter to get a coarse crumb
texture. Spoon 1/2 of the batter into greased Stoneware Loaf Pan. Sprinkle with
1/2 crumb mixture. Press crumbs gently into surface of batter.
- Bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out
- Cool 10 minutes in pan.
- Remove bread and cool completely on Non-Stick Cooling Rack before slicing.
Yields: 1 loaf - 16 slices
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes