No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 cup (approximately 12) graham crackers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat-free margarine*
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 3 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups (16 ounces) non-fat sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container light frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Strawberries for garnish
- Coarsely chop graham crackers with Food chopper. Combine with margarine
in Batter Bowl. Press crumb mixture into bottom of Spring form Pan.
- Mix boiling water and gelatin dessert powder until gelatin is dissolved.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes. Add to hot gelatin. Whisk until dissolved.
- Zest 1 teaspoon lemon rind with Lemon Zester/Scorer. Set aside.
- Juice lemon with Lemon Aid to get approximately 3 tablespoons of juice.
- Combine lemon mixture, lemon zest, lemon juice and sour cream with 10-inches
Whisk in Batter Bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Chill until
set, about 30 minutes.
- Slice strawberries with Egg Slicer. Arrange on top of cheesecake.
Yield: 12 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef