This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 16 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Coarsely chop gingersnaps. Combine with margarine in bowl. Press crumb mixture
into bottom of springform pan.
- Mix boiling water and gelatin until gelatin is dissolved.
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes. Add to hot gelatin mixture. Whisk until
cream cheese is dissolved.
- Zest 1 teaspoon lemon rind with lemon zester/scorer. Set aside.
- Juice 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Combine raspberry mixture, lemon zest, juice and sour cream with 10-inch
whisk in bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust.
- Chill until set, approximately 30 minutes.
- Arrange raspberries on top of cake just before serving.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef