Pampered Chef Recipes
Nutty Pretzel Bark
Yield: 24 servings
- 12 ounces vanilla-flavored almond bark
- 3/4 cup thin pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup salted mixed nuts or peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- In Professional (2 quart) Saucepan, bring 1 inch of water to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Coarsely chop almond bark using Crinkle Cutter; place in Double Boiler. Set double boiler over simmering water in saucepan. Melt bark, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or just until melted.
- Break pretzels into 1 inch pieces. Coarsely chop nuts with Food Chopper. Combine pretzels and nuts in Classic Batter Bowl.
- Place a 15 inch piece of Parchment Paper onto smooth side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Remove double boiler from saucepan and wipe bottom dry using Kitchen Towel. Pour melted bark onto Parchment Paper. Immediately return double boiler to saucepan and add chocolate morsels; stir occasionally until melted (it may be necessary to place saucepan back over medium-low heat). Spread bark into a 10 x 12 inch rectangle using Classic Scraper. Sprinkle evenly with pretzel mixture, lightly pressing toppings into bark using Large Spreader.
- Drizzle melted chocolate evenly over toppings. Lightly tap cutting board onto counter top to allow chocolate drizzle to settle into toppings.
- Refrigerate 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
- Cut bark into squares using Chef’s Knife.
If desired, 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla-flavored candy melts can be substituted for the vanilla-flavored almond bark.
To easily drizzle melted chocolate over bark, place a small, resealable plastic food storage bag inside Measure-All*® Cup. Pour melted chocolate into corner of bag. Twist top of bag; secure with Twixit! Clip. Cut a small tip off corner of bag to allow chocolate to flow through.
This recipe can be easily doubled.
Per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat .5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Carbohydrate 14g, Protein less than 1g, Sodium 60mg, Fiber 0g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef