Nutty Pretzel Bark
- 12 ounces vanilla-flavored almond bark
- 3/4 cup thin pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup salted mixed nuts or peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- In Professional (2-qt.) Saucepan, bring 1 inch of water to a simmer over
- Coarsely chop almond bark using Crinkle Cutter; place in Double Boiler.
Set double boiler over simmering water in saucepan. Melt bark, stirring occasionally,
8-10 minutes or just until melted.
- Break pretzels into 1-inch pieces. Coarsely chop nuts with Food Chopper.
Combine pretzels and nuts in Classic Batter Bowl.
- Place a 15-inch piece of Parchment Paper onto smooth side of Large Grooved
Cutting Board. Remove double boiler from saucepan and wipe bottom dry using
Kitchen Towel. Pour melted bark onto Parchment Paper. Immediately return double
boiler to saucepan and add chocolate morsels; stir occasionally until melted
(it may be necessary to place saucepan back over medium-low heat). Spread bark
into a 10 x 12-inch rectangle using Classic Scraper. Sprinkle evenly with pretzel
mixture, lightly pressing toppings into bark using Large Spreader.
- Drizzle melted chocolate evenly over toppings. Lightly tap cutting board
onto counter top to allow chocolate drizzle to settle into toppings.
- Refrigerate 30-35 minutes or until set.
- Cut bark into squares using Chef’s Knife.
Yield: 24 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol
0 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Protein less than 1 g, Sodium 60 mg, Fiber 0 g
If desired, 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla-flavored candy melts can be substituted
for the vanilla-flavored almond bark.
To easily drizzle melted chocolate over bark, place a small, resealable plastic
food storage bag inside Measure-All*® Cup. Pour melted chocolate into corner
of bag. Twist top of bag; secure with Twixit! Clip. Cut a small tip off corner
of bag to allow chocolate to flow through.
This recipe can be easily doubled.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef