Paradise Dessert Pizza
- 1 (18 ounce) container refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla, strawberry or banana low-fat yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut (optional)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 2 tablespoons whole, unblanched almonds, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Form dough into a ball and place in center of Classic Round Stone. Roll
dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Carefully loosen cookie from Baking Stone; cool completely.
- Combine yogurt, pineapple and coconut; spread mixture evenly over top of
- Slice kiwis and cut grapes in half using Paring Knife.
- Arrange mandarin oranges, kiwi slices and grapes in a circle over yogurt
- Chop almonds with Food Chopper; sprinkle over fruit.
- Slice and serve.
Yield: 16 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g,
Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber
less than 1 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes