Parmesan Pepper Pull-Apart Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 (11.3 ounce) packages refrigerated dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray Stoneware Fluted Pan with vegetable
oil using Kitchen Spritzer.
- Melt butter in Small Micro-Cooker on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater.
- Grind pepper using Salt and Pepper Mill; measure using Adjustable Measuring
- In Small Batter Bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, black pepper and garlic pressed
with Garlic Press. Separate dinner rolls and cut each into fourths using Kitchen
Shears. Dip rolls in melted butter, then roll in cheese mixture.
- Arrange rolls evenly in pan.
- Bake for 27 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes on Nonstick Cooling Rack.
- Carefully invert onto Cooling Rack to remove bread. Cool slightly.
- Slice with Serrated Bread Knife.
Yield: 16 servings or 32 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g,
Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 150 mg, Fiber 1 g
Cook's Tip: For Italian Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread, substitute 2 teaspoons
Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix for the black pepper.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes