Parmesan Turkey and Rice Bake
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine turkey, celery, mayonnaise, rice, cheese, onion,
lemon juice and salt. Spoon mixture into greased 9" square baking pan.
Top with almonds.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef