Peachy Plantation Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/3 cup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners'
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 cup fresh
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 peaches, peeled and
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Crust: Mix nuts into cookie dough. Shape dough into a ball. Place dough
on a greased 13-inch round pan. Press out with the palm of your hand as evenly
as you can get it to a 12-inch circle.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Topping: Combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract.
Spread evenly on cooled crust.
- Cover with the peach preserves.
- Arrange fruit slices on top of peach preserves.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Pipe topping around outer edge of pizza.