Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2 medium)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels, divided
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom only of stoneware loaf pan with
vegetable oil using kitchen spritzer.
- In classic 2-quart batter bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and
salt. Add bananas, milk, peanut butter, oil and egg; stir until dry ingredients
are moistened using mix n scraper. Stir in 3/4 cup of the milk chocolate morsels.
Spoon batter into pan.
- Using food chopper, coarsely chop peanuts. Sprinkle peanuts and remaining
1/4 cup of milk chocolate morsels evenly over batter.
- Bake 60 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove loaf to non stick cooling rack cool
- Cut into slices using serrated bread knife.
Yield: 1 loaf 12 servings
1 slice 320 calories, fat 14 grams, sodium 190 mg, dietary fiber 2 grams
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes