Pecan Butter Tarts
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened (1/2 250g package)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Icing sugar (optional)
- Tart Shells: Beat butter and cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl until
smooth. Add flour; mix until a soft dough forms. Cover; refrigerate at least
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls of dough into ungreased cup of
Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Dip Mini-Tart Shaper in flour; press into dough to form
- Filling: Microwave butter in Small Batter Bowl on HIGH 30 seconds or
until melted. Stir in brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Chop pecans using
Food Chopper; stir into filling.
- Using Small Scoop, fill each tart shell with level scoop of filling.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan 3 minutes; remove from Pan to Non-stick Cooling Rack. Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar using Flour/Sugar Shake, if desired.
Yield: 24 tarts.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 2g protein; 9g fat; 12g carbohydrate; 69 sodium
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef