This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- 1 (16 ounce) pouch Pantry Pizza Crust & Roll Mix (including yeast packet)
- 1 1/4 cups very warm water (120-130 degrees F)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated, divided (1 cup)
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 ounce fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce, warmed (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush cups of Stoneware Muffin Pan with vegetable oil using Pastry Brush.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine mix, yeast, water and oil. Mix dough according
to package directions for pizza crust.
- Generously flour flat side of Large Grooved Cutting Board using Flour/Sugar
Shaker. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll dough into a rectangle even
with edges of Cutting Board. Press garlic using Garlic Press; spread evenly
over dough using Skinny Scraper.
- Grate half of the mozzarella cheese over dough using Deluxe Cheese Grater.
- Slice tomatoes using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade;
arrange in a single layer over cheese and sprinkle with Seasoning Mi.
- Arrange pepperoni slices evenly over tomatoes.
- Grate remaining mozzarella cheese over pepperoni and tomato slices. Starting
at longest edge, roll dough up tightly; pinch seam to seal.
- Using Serrated Bread Knife, slice roll into 12 (1 1/2-inch thick) slices.
Place slices, swirl side up, into cups of Muffin Pan. Grate Parmesan cheese;
sprinkle evenly over rolls.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove to Nonstick Cooling Rack; cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve with warmed pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.
Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings
Nutrients per serving (1 pinwheel): Calories 240, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated
Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 9 g, Sodium 640 mg, Fiber
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef