This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Petite Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes
- 24 bite-size, reduced fat double chocolate chip cookies
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries (about 14 cherries), well drained, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mini semisweet chocolate morsels
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Place paper liners in cups of Deluxe Mini Muffin
Pan. Place one cookie in each liner.
- In Small Batter Bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
Add egg; mix well. Stir in sour cream.
- Drain cherries on paper towels. Chop finely with Chef's Knife and drain
again on paper towels before stirring into batter. Using Small Scoop, top each
cookie with rounded scoop of batter; spread evenly. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until filling is almost set.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Remove cheesecakes from pan and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
Yield: 24 mini cheesecakes
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef