- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (5 ounce) packages scalloped potato mix, plus ingredients to make scalloped potatoes
- 2 (2.5 ounce) packages processed ham, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in small saucepan. Sauté onion until tender. Add spinach and
- Place both packages of scalloped potato mix in Stoneware Baking Bowl. Stir
in milk and hot water (use amount recommended on scalloped potato package).
Stir in onion, spinach mixture and ham.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes