- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (5 ounce) packages scalloped potato mix, plus ingredients to make scalloped potatoes
- 2 (2.5 ounce) packages processed ham, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in small saucepan. Sauté onion until tender. Add spinach and
- Place both packages of scalloped potato mix in Stoneware Baking Bowl. Stir
in milk and hot water (use amount recommended on scalloped potato package).
Stir in onion, spinach mixture and ham.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes